Scicon Aerocomfort 2.0 Triathlon Bike Travel Bag Hire
Sorry, but is not available for hire products
If you are about to head to your next training camp or triathlon race abroad, you will most likely require a suitable container to fly with your bike. It couldn’t get much easier to pack and travel than with the Aerocomfort Triathlon™ bike travel bag!
The Aerocomfort Triathlon is the number 1 bike travel bag in the world. And with good reason- lightweight and comfortable, yet maintaining a high-level of protection in all the right places.
It’s easy to pack your bike yourself
- When you receive your bike travel bag the first time, register the product online and you’ll automatically receive an email with a walk-through instruction video manual.
- The AeroComfort Triathlon™ allows you to keep the aero bar extensions, handlebars and seat post in place.
- You need to remove the wheels from your bike, which requires you only to undo the quick-release skewers.
- The AeroComfort Triathlon™ arrives with all the necessary protection you need to pack your bike.
- If you choose to remove your pedals, you may need a pedal spanner. That is as far as it goes.
HOW TO PACK
- Remove any accessories from your bike, like a GPS unit and bottles. Any loose items in the bike travel bag can scratch or damage your bike frame.
- If you choose to insert your neoprene wetsuit inside the bike travel bag, make sure you read the airline’s regulations first.
- If you have electronic gears, remove the battery and store it in your hand luggage.
- Carry your helmet, pedals, shoes and GPS in your hand luggage. Should the delivery of the bike bag be delayed, you could always switch to a rental bike.
- Always inspect your luggage immediately upon receipt at your destination and report damages immediately to the airline.
AT A GLANCE
If you’re a competing Triathlete with plenty of overseas travel on your agenda, the AeroComfort Triathlon™ should be your first choice, especially if you are not exactly familiar with the disassembly of your bike.
The AeroComfort Triathlon couldn’t be easier to pack and allows you to be travel or race ready within minutes.
All that you need to remove is the Quick-Release skewers of your wheels. Complementing a good bike fit, you don’t even have to remove the handlebars or Aerobars and seat post. Your bike settings stay intact and you don’t have to worry about internal wiring or restoring your settings. Essentially- no tools are required!
The AeroComfort Triathlon™ is one of the few bike bags that is suitable for bikes with integrated seat post. Minimal disassembly of your bicycle, padded protection, dedicated storage space for all bike parts and lightweight material provide you with the confidence that you and your bike will arrive safely and soundly at your destination. And the best part is that we have you covered with a global limited lifetime guarantee!
No Need To Remove Handlebars and Aerobars
Complementing a good bike fit, you don’t even have to remove the handlebars or Aerobars and seat post. Your bike settings stay intact and you don’t have to worry about internal wiring or restoring your settings. Essentially- no tools are required!
Antishock Bike Frame (ABF)
Mounting your bike on the integrated Antishock Bike Frame provides a rigid protection of the bike’s frame, absorbing impacts.
Layered Protection All Around
A rugged and durable Nylon outer-shell withstands abrasion and in combination with a thick layer of high-density foam padding, provides good protection.
A padded Nylon protection cover with rigid inserts for the Aerobar extensions will protect your shifters and adds a further layer of protection.
Internal Strap System
The clever Internal strap system (ISS), holds your bike frame firmly in place and fasten the bike’s frame in the area on the handlebars, top tube and saddle to the internal Antishock Bike Frame (ABF), providing extra stability and safety, just like a car’s seatbelt.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Versatile and lightweight: one simple tool is all it takes to fix or remove the waterproof Seatpost Bag made of PU coated nylon and Cordura.
- The integrated mounting allows quick change from bike to bike.
- The roll closure with elastics ensures safe closing of the bag and allows tight packing.
- The Seatpost Bag is available in two sizes, the 1.5 litre version being suitable as additional bag for longer trips, the 4 litre model might even replace a backpack. Both versions will protect the rider from splashes and dirt.
- Individually adjustable ratchet closure compatible with seat post diameters from 25.4 mm to 34.9 mm (not suitable for carbon fibre posts)
- 3M Scotchlite reflector + Fixing for rear light
- Maximum carry weight
- S = 1.5 kg
- M = 2.5 kg
ORTLIEB’s classic seat bag is available in three sizes, depending on the type of tour. The small version with 49 cu.in. is an excellent fit for road applications, while the medium is perfect for mountain bikers. Size L is a true alternative to carrying a backpack, providing room for equipment, snacks, extra shells and tools for long day tours.
- It tucks in nicely under the saddle, and often functions as protector on bikes without fenders.
- The additional fixation with Velcro around the seat post provides firm and vibration-free mounting.
- The 100% waterproof roll closure features buckles and D-rings for locking the bag.
- The mounting set is also available as accessory.
- Scotchlite reflector
- Alternative strap fastening set available as accessory
The handlebar bag plays an important part in bike packing: It offers a watertight place for your sleeping bag, clothes etc. and ensures a good load distribution on the bike. You can securely fix the Handle-Bar Pack on different types of handlebars, supplement it with the Accessory-Pack, and even attach additional gear to it.
Thanks to the two-sided roll top closures you have quick access to the bag contents. The luggage roll , with a volume of 15 liters , is already equipped with four hooks for receiving the accessory pack as volume expansion.
The Handlebar pack weighs 417 g .
- Two straps & eight spacers for fixing to different handlebars
- Internal plastic stiffener
- Retaining strap on the head tube
- Compression straps and elastic drawstrings on the outside
If you are about to head abroad on a cycling trip with your road bike, most airlines require that your bike is packed in a bike travel bag and it couldn’t get much easier than with the Aerocomfort 2.0 road bike travel bag.
The Scicon Padded Double Wheel Bag TSA is your perfect companion. Designed for the travelling cyclists, triathletes and globetrotters offering the highest level of protection.