Scicon Aerocomfort 2.0 Road Bike Hire Bag
If you are about to head abroad on a cycling trip with your road bike, most airlines require that your bike is packed in a bike travel bag and it couldn’t get much easier than with the Aerocomfort 2.0 road bike travel bag.
Developed with and tested by leading professional road cycling teams like Trek Factory, Cannondale-Garmin, Tinkoff-Saxo, Orica-GreenEDGE, Lampre-Merida, AG2R La Mondiale, Cofidis, Velocio-SRAM and many, many more.
The Aerocomfort 2.0 is the number 1 bike travel bag in the world. And with good reason- lightweight and comfortable, yet maintaining a high-level of protection in all the right places.
It’s easy to pack your bike yourself
- When you receive your bike travel bag the first time, register the product online and you’ll automatically receive an email with a walk-through instruction video manual.
- The AeroComfort 2.0 TSA™ allows you to keep the handlebars and seat post in place.
- You need to remove the wheels from your bike, which requires you only to undo the quick-release skewers.
- The AeroComfort 2.0 TSA™ arrives with all the necessary additional protection you need to pack your bike.
- If you choose to remove your pedals, you may need a pedal spanner. That is as far as it goes.
How To Pack
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.