Ortlieb Seat Pack F9901 Bike Pack
or 4 payments of $57.25 with
The Seat – Pack as spacious and waterproof saddle bag with roll closure. Volume is between eight and 16.5 liters. The additional valve ensures quick and easy compression. They can be fitted with a fixed seat post to any bike. Strong velcro fasteners and a robust internal stability ensures safe transportation of the equipment.
The weight is only 430 grams .
- Bungee channels
- Reinforced fabric at contact points to the saddle
- Saddlebag also acts as a mudguard
- Scotch-lite reflector
- Loops for taillight
If you are about to head to your next training camp or triathlon race abroad, you will most likely require a suitable container to fly with your bike. It couldn’t get much easier to pack and travel than with the Aerocomfort Triathlon™ bike travel bag!
The Aerocomfort Triathlon is the number 1 bike travel bag in the world. And with good reason- lightweight and comfortable, yet maintaining a high-level of protection in all the right places.
If you are about to head abroad on a cycling trip with your road bike, most airlines require that your bike is packed in a bike travel bag and it couldn’t get much easier than with the Aerocomfort 2.0 road bike travel bag.
Developed with and tested by leading professional road cycling teams like Trek Factory, Cannondale-Garmin, Tinkoff-Saxo, Orica-GreenEDGE, Lampre-Merida, AG2R La Mondiale, Cofidis, Velocio-SRAM and many, many more.
The Aerocomfort 2.0 is the number 1 bike travel bag in the world. And with good reason- lightweight and comfortable, yet maintaining a high-level of protection in all the right places.
ORTLIEB’s classic seat bag is available in three sizes, depending on the type of tour. The small version with 49 cu.in. is an excellent fit for road applications, while the medium is perfect for mountain bikers. Size L is a true alternative to carrying a backpack, providing room for equipment, snacks, extra shells and tools for long day tours.
- It tucks in nicely under the saddle, and often functions as protector on bikes without fenders.
- The additional fixation with Velcro around the seat post provides firm and vibration-free mounting.
- The 100% waterproof roll closure features buckles and D-rings for locking the bag.
- The mounting set is also available as accessory.
- Scotchlite reflector
- Alternative strap fastening set available as accessory
The handlebar bag plays an important part in bike packing: It offers a watertight place for your sleeping bag, clothes etc. and ensures a good load distribution on the bike. You can securely fix the Handle-Bar Pack on different types of handlebars, supplement it with the Accessory-Pack, and even attach additional gear to it.
Thanks to the two-sided roll top closures you have quick access to the bag contents. The luggage roll , with a volume of 15 liters , is already equipped with four hooks for receiving the accessory pack as volume expansion.
The Handlebar pack weighs 417 g .
- Two straps & eight spacers for fixing to different handlebars
- Internal plastic stiffener
- Retaining strap on the head tube
- Compression straps and elastic drawstrings on the outside