Ortlieb Accessory Pack F9951 Waterproof
or 4 payments of $30.00 with
The waterproof Accessory-Pack has a volume of 3.5 liters and offers additional space to the Handlebar-Pack. Adjustable metal hooks allow fixing it as an extra pack to the Handlebar-Pack, however, it can also be fixed directly to the handlebar or carried as hip pack.
Weight 206 g/ 7.3 oz.
ORTLIEB’s classic seat bag is available in three sizes, depending on the type of tour. The small version with 49 cu.in. is an excellent fit for road applications, while the medium is perfect for mountain bikers. Size L is a true alternative to carrying a backpack, providing room for equipment, snacks, extra shells and tools for long day tours.
- It tucks in nicely under the saddle, and often functions as protector on bikes without fenders.
- The additional fixation with Velcro around the seat post provides firm and vibration-free mounting.
- The 100% waterproof roll closure features buckles and D-rings for locking the bag.
- The mounting set is also available as accessory.
- Scotchlite reflector
- Alternative strap fastening set available as accessory
The Seat – Pack as spacious and waterproof saddle bag with roll closure. Volume is between eight and 16.5 liters. The additional valve ensures quick and easy compression. They can be fitted with a fixed seat post to any bike. Strong velcro fasteners and a robust internal stability ensures safe transportation of the equipment.
The weight is only 430 grams .
- Bungee channels
- Reinforced fabric at contact points to the saddle
- Saddlebag also acts as a mudguard
- Scotch-lite reflector
- Loops for taillight
Versatile and lightweight: one simple tool is all it takes to fix or remove the waterproof Seatpost Bag made of PU coated nylon and Cordura.
- The integrated mounting allows quick change from bike to bike.
- The roll closure with elastics ensures safe closing of the bag and allows tight packing.
- The Seatpost Bag is available in two sizes, the 1.5 litre version being suitable as additional bag for longer trips, the 4 litre model might even replace a backpack. Both versions will protect the rider from splashes and dirt.
- Individually adjustable ratchet closure compatible with seat post diameters from 25.4 mm to 34.9 mm (not suitable for carbon fibre posts)
- 3M Scotchlite reflector + Fixing for rear light
- Maximum carry weight
- S = 1.5 kg
- M = 2.5 kg
The handlebar bag plays an important part in bike packing: It offers a watertight place for your sleeping bag, clothes etc. and ensures a good load distribution on the bike. You can securely fix the Handle-Bar Pack on different types of handlebars, supplement it with the Accessory-Pack, and even attach additional gear to it.
Thanks to the two-sided roll top closures you have quick access to the bag contents. The luggage roll , with a volume of 15 liters , is already equipped with four hooks for receiving the accessory pack as volume expansion.
The Handlebar pack weighs 417 g .
- Two straps & eight spacers for fixing to different handlebars
- Internal plastic stiffener
- Retaining strap on the head tube
- Compression straps and elastic drawstrings on the outside